I have over the last few months noticed that my iPhone Home button grows gradually stops responding. While my home button without activate a light fail, unnoticed the same amount of pressure now by the iPhone. I respond home button now harder to press on my touch and the constant double-tapping required to iOS4's app to bring switcher places stress on my thumb.
In November 2007 the key "home" problem mentioned Forum by any user in the MacRumors and the thread has 4 pages of related complaints from iPhone customers with faulty home buttons. The complaints ranging from first gen iPhone 3 g 3GS users, though I have found no reports of an iPhone 4 Home button topic as of this writing. It may be too early to say.
Although the weaker home button on my iPhone 3GS has apparent for a few months, it was tapped never once usually only the home button a great inconvenience since I at any time. Now, that the update iOS4 multitasking has brought to the iPhone by double-click on needed to enable the feature makes the key "home" issue, that much more aggravating.
Pressure on the bottom of the home button seems to improve, though not reliable.
These days, with my iPhone for a long period me on the wounds thumb as a child, I had play after too many video games. This is not a good sign because the hand health risks relating to video gaming. No one deserves to get carpal tunnel syndrome from your iPhone but is a real one if Apple has improved this problem with the iPhone 4.
I still tried, my iPhone to Apple store to take because it a store in my city and my expired warranty has discouraged me from driving to a remote Apple store just rejected. Although I soon one iPhone 4 (still on delivery) is go to, if possible I would like to clarify this issue so I can get a good price for my iPhone 3GS if I to sell it on eBay.
Your iPhone Home button is broken, too?
Is your fast responding iPhone Home button of less than when you originally the phone? If you were able to solve the key "home" issue, I would like it your advice for the establishment.
RSS Feeds
File Under :

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar