Kamis, 30 Desember 2010


This post is part of the iPhone F and A-series, where I iPhone-related issues, the reader me email address. I am not able to get all questions, but I'll occasionally answer one and post it here.

Casey writes:

What if my iPhone freezes? I was just switching between Facebook and Safari with the double click trick and my iPhone screen got stuck / froze. I would only take the battery with my old phone when it froze, but this is not possible with this phone. Do you know what I should do? I'm not good with technology. Thank you very much.

Sometimes the iPhone gets a little flabbergasted and freezes. It doesn't happen often, but if it does, it is not obvious what to do. Since the iPhone battery is not removable, you just can't take the battery out and reinsert it.

It is not clear what makes iPhone freezing, though it probably run simultaneously overuse of RAM because of too many applications. My MacBook has never in the year that I that it is frozen with the iPhone's small size, but is no surprise that there are sometimes a bit of trouble that handle heavy workloads.

What to do if your iPhone freezes

Simply start your iPhone keep the home button and sleep / wake button at the top of the phone at the same time. After a few seconds, the phone will restart and display the silver Apple logo. This is it. Now know what to do if your iPhone freezes.

Feel free to email your questions via the contact form.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar